S’well drinks bottles are beautiful, sustainable and charitable
Available at Canopy Kew, Richmond
Launched in 2010, S’well drinks bottles began their the mission to rid the world of single use plastic water bottles.
Now they create products that are both beautiful and eco-friendly and continue to give back to communities in need. The bottles are sleek, stylish and desirable. Whether you need cold water for a hot yoga class, cold champagne for a celebration or a hot drink to keep you warm on the touchline, your S’well bottle will quench your thirst for good drinks and good design.
- S’well bottles feature triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction, designed to keep beverages cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12.
- Made from 18/8, food-grade stainless steel with superior construction that allows for refilling and reusing easily to reduce the need for single-use plastic water bottles.
- Copper wall layer creates a condensation-free exterior that won’t sweat on your hands or in your bag.
- 9oz are perfect for on-the-go and fit snugly inside hand-bags and lunch-bags.
- 17oz emulates a standard size water bottle, and is perfect for staying hydrated at the gym or on-the-go.
- 25oz is perfect for staying hydrated on-the-go. Fun fact: it holds an entire bottle of wine.
- Bottle mouths fit most ice cubes, while the body fits in standard-size cup holders.
- BPA Free and reusable.
- Hand-wash only.
Call in to Canopy, meet our friendly staff and see S’well drinks bottles together with our fabulous range of shoes, boots and accessories for ladies and gents. We’re open 7 days a week, there’s parking nearby and we’re a minute from Kew Gardens Station (District Line underground Richmond branch, and West London Overground).